Collection and use of personal data
What personal data we collect
• When you register an account, buy a product, participate in a lottery, etc., we can collect various types of information, including but not limited to name, postal address, telephone number, email, preferred way of communication, bank card information or more.
• In cases where certain documents, such as an invoice, need to be issued, additional data may be required in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• We store a history of orders made from any account registered on the site.
How we use personal information
• We process your personal data to fulfill our obligations as a party to a contract for the sale of goods or services. We may periodically use them to send important messages such as order notifications, changes to the Terms of Service, or other policies.
• In case you have agreed, we process your data to inform you of up-to-date promotions and promotions. Once requested, consent may be withdrawn at any time.
• In case you have agreed to participate in certain events (contest, lottery, game, etc.) we process the data you provide to us to administer these activities.
• Data provided by job applications will only be used for the purpose of selecting and assessing the suitability of the candidate for the position.
Disclosure to third parties
In some cases, in order to fulfill our obligations under contracts or legal agreements entered into with you, we will or will be obliged to disclose personal data you provide to our partners (eg transport, courier, service, assembling, financial, insurers, etc.) or to competent authorities.
Protection of personal data
The administrator takes precautions including administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal data from loss, theft and misuse, and from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
When posting in forums, chat rooms or social networking services, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. In such cases, you are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide.
Integrity and retention of personal data
We will hold your personal data for a period necessary to meet the specific purpose for which they are processed and will then be deleted unless a statutory instrument requires them to be retained for a longer period.
Rights of the subject of personal data
You can check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your personal information, and correct them by logging in to your account.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, request a correction, object to processing, or request that your data be deleted ("the right to be forgotten"), you should send a request to that effect by email to a customer. email@example.com. In order to avoid abuse, requests with the above content will only be considered if they are sent from the email used to register the account, and we reserve the right to request additional data to identify the applicant and the subject of the data to which it relates.
Requests for personal data submitted will be answered within one month, and if you need to extend the deadline, you will be informed of the extension and of the reasons for the delay. We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably duplicated or threaten the privacy of other users. In any case, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sofia 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov.